No longer just a church
but your church!
We hope you would boldly declare that you love your church! Membership isn’t about joining a club or becoming a card-carrying member with special parking privileges or other perks. When you are ready to make Covenant your church, you are letting the rest of us know that you are ready to lock arms, get your hands dirty, and faithfully become part of all that God is doing here. It simply means we can count on you, and you can count on us.
We invite you to enter the process of becoming a participating member of Covenant Church. The process includes attending Starting Point (offered 6 times/year) and our Membership Class (offered 3 times/year). Once complete, you will be given the opportunity to participate in one of our Celebration Nights (offered 3 times/year). During this celebration, you will be baptized (if you have never been baptized) and take your membership vows.
- July 19, 11am-12:15pm in House 3, Room 101
- August 16, 11am-12:15pm in House 3, Room 101
- beginning July 15, online
- October 7, 6:30-8:30pm in A-210
- August 30th : 5:30-7PM : Main Worship Center
- November 22nd : 5:30-7PM : Main Worship Center