Here are our current staff team openings. Please review associated documents for each position prior to submitting your employment application.
Summary of responsibilities: Maintains Covenant Church facilities, equipment and vehicles to reflect our values of safety, security, reliability, and good stewardship. Builds teams to assist in the above.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and conducting corrective and preventive maintenance including electrical, plumbing, and minor construction.
- Regularly inspecting campus for maintenance issues, safety hazards, and code violations and corrects problems.
- Assists in projects and set up for Covenant ministry events.
- Coordinating with maintenance contractors and service providers as needed.
- Participates in planning for capital improvements of Covenant Winterville campus.
- Builds and leads volunteer teams for improving campus.
- Builds network of organizations, professionals, and volunteers who can serve as resources for maintenance and improvement of Covenant grounds and facilities.
- Involved in discipleship, or willing to do so, through small group or one-on-one relationships.