Here are our current staff team openings. Please review associated documents for each position prior to submitting your employment application.
The Pre-Teen Coordinator is responsible for the development of the fourth and fifth program. Coordinator will tailor programming to begin transition from CK to Covenant Students. This person will assist curriculum coordinator with ideas for activities or additions to curriculum. The coordinator will be responsible for contacting each small group and large group leader to review lessons, discuss upcoming ministry events and provide any announcements. This position will work with director to coach, equip and disciple volunteers and parents. The position will work towards growing pre-teen program in CK. They will plan, coordinate, and execute any Pre-teen programming and or special events, i.e., Friday nights, camps, kids serving kids. This individual will communicate regularly with parents of fourth and fifth graders. Coordinator will work with director to develop resources for parents and special programing tailored towards equipping and discipling parents. They will pray for the children and leaders. This individual is also responsible for inviting individuals to serve and growing new volunteers. In addition, they must work with volunteer coordinator and director to come up with ways to appreciate volunteers. If there becomes a need for additional individuals in rooms, coordinator will cover classroom.
This individual should be very relational. Sunday mornings are required. Must be certified in CPR and First Aid. This individual is also responsible for following church and ministry policies and procedures as well as values of Covenant Church and Covenant Kids.
- Facilitate one small group per semester
- Plan and execute at least 1 event per month for fourth and or fifth grade
- Invite individuals to serve
- Write weekly thank you notes
- Attend monthly kids team meetings and special events
- Attend church worship service regularly (Saturday night)
- Work Sunday Services as Coordinator for appropriate age group
- Must be a member or go through membership process for Covenant Church
- Must be approachable and able to work with a wide variety of people
- Create quarterly newsletter for age group
- Must share resources through social media or email platform
- Reflects a teachable spirit and eagerness to learn to both further your spiritual walk and your role as a covenant staff member and the Pre-Teen Coordinator
- Growing in your spiritual development through small groups, discipleship, quiet time